Wednesday 20th May from 9.30am to 4.30pm at Thornton Little Theatre
Successful Selling is a one day course that will tap into your team’s natural sales and retail instincts by revealing effective sales techniques that can help you generate more business. The trainer will tailor the session to suit the types of businesses around the table on the day and your specific training needs.
Who is it for?
• Retail owners/operators/managers and staff who wish to enhance their skills to make successful sales
• Those that would like an understanding of buyer behaviour and how this has changed
• Those that would like to enhance their communication skills to open up more business
• Those that would like to learn how to make confident and tailored pitches
What topics will be covered?
• be an exceptional rather than an average sales person
• understand buyer behaviour
• refine your sales techniques face-to-face and on the telephone
• overcome objections in a positive way
• close sales conversations with confidence
• create, manage and maintain profitable customer relationships
• develop effective plans to maximise your
• develop an action plan to win more sales The cost is £10 per person, people can book using the link www.wyre.gov.uk/tourismtraining or call Alex Holt 01253 887445 to arrange to pay by cheque.