Successful Selling course will be running at Thornton Little Theatre, Wed 29th May and it costs a mere £10!
The one-day session at Thornton Little Theatre on 20th May teaches effective sales techniques that can help to generate more business.
Better still, the trainer tailors the course to suit the types of businesses sat around the table on the day along with the attendees' specific training needs.
- understanding buyer behaviour
- refining sales techniques, face to face and on the telephone
- overcoming objections in a positive way
- closing sales conversations with confidence
- developing an action plan to win more sales
This is the latest in a series of business courses funded through the council's Coastal Communities Fund grant.
Feedback from previous sessions, which have included social media and marketing, has been all positive.
Apply quickly and easily online at wyre.gov.uk/tourismtraining or contact Alex Holt on 01253 887445 for more details.